Our firm employs a team of architects, designers and draftsmen whose size depends on the current number of orders.
The core of the team are:
Krzysztof is the owner of the firm; an architectural designer since 1996, construction engineer and photographer; over 20 years experience in the construction and design industries. He has participated in the development of numerous construction and detailed technical designs in architectural firms in Poland and Ireland. Experience in technological and industrial design in such areas as power supply, heating, water and sewage systems; degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Technology in Kraków.
Selected team projects:
- amphitheatre in Żywiec, Poland,
- “Huta” shopping centre in Węgierska Górka, Poland,
- Honda Car Sales and Service Centre in Bielsko-Biała, Poland,
- residential, commercial and service building in Saggart, Ireland,
- facilities (production halls, office spaces) for the company “Hydro” in Bielsko-Biała, Poland,
- industrial hall for the company “Plafor” in Andrychów, Poland,
- labour protection equipment warehouse “Eurosoft” in Bielsko-Biała, Poland,
- pasta factories in Kęty, Czaniec and Kobiernice, Poland,
- dental clinic in Tychy, Poland,
- nursery schools in Kozy, Jaworze and Czechowice-Dziedzice, Poland,
- St. Louis School in Dublin, Ireland,
- The Fettercairn Village Housing Estate in Dublin and the upgrading of Cox’s Demesne in Dundalk, Ireland,
- roundabout in the centre of Krzeszowice and reconstruction of the village centre in Nawojowa Góra, Poland,
- numerous residential buildings, pharmacies, interiors of residential and service apartments.
Krzysztof also has a strong passion for travel photography, which he has been pursuing for over 20 years while travelling around Europe, Asia and Africa. He has been a frequent visitor to Romania where he organised a number of cross-country rallies. His journeys have inspired him to write a travel guide to Georgia and Armenia, a guide book translated into English as Near Kraków. Lesser Known Beauty, and numerous travel articles for various newspapers and magazines. Topping the list of achievements is the co-organization of the Irish Culture Festival in Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
Ida is a leading architect with many years of experience and numerous designs to her name for residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
As an accomplished artist with a degree from the Academy of Fine Arts, Dagmara is our design consultant. She studied painting under Prof. Leszek Misiak, Prof. Jerzy Nowosielski and Prof. Józef Ząbkowski (degree in 1996 under Prof. Ząbkowski), textile art under Prof. Ryszard Kwiecień, and photography under Prof. Józefina Bransch-Walczak. In 1998, she was awarded the Creative Scholarship of the Mayor of the City of Kraków, and in 2014, she received the Kraków District Award for outstanding achievements in artistic creativity, dissemination and protection of culture.
She has provided illustrations and graphic design for the albums Sentimental Jorneys, Kraków District and Our Places in & around Kraków: The Famous & The Offbeat and the travel guide Near Kraków, Lesser Known Beauty.
She has been travelling the world for over 20 years. Her artistic pursuits include oil painting, gum bichromate, drawing and photography.
More at: www.dagmarakwiatek.com